About Jenn Moore
I am a graphic designer currently working in Gaithersburg, Maryland. A graduate from the Art Institute of Washington, I have been working in the design industry for more than 6 years and building basic websites since 1999. Throughout my professional career, I have had the privilege of designing for a variety of organizations in the DC metro area, including National 4-H Council, the Environmental Protection Agency, the World Bank and the American Forest Foundation.
Creative Capabilities Include:
- Print design, including but not limited to logos, brand identity development, brochures, catalogs, magazines, annual reports, curriculums, ads, and stationery
- Basic hand and computer illustration
- Basic web design, including static web pages or dynamic sites with CMS
- Custom e-newsletter templates
- Web banners, designed to be static or with basic Flash animations
Programs and Languages Include:
I am also a pro bono graphic design consultant for the Taproot Foundation of Washington, DC, a company that offers professional creative services to local non-profit organizations. Some of my personal interests include animals, drawing, music, movies, hiking, sewing, and conservation.